Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Get out of BED!

This morning my "mom" didnt get up with the alarm. Does she have any idea what that does to me? I hear that alarm start beeping and I am awake and ready to GO if you know what I mean. She just laid there and tried to get me to go back under the covers. I didnt want to go. So I tried to lick her face. She didnt like that either. Eventually she got up and all was well. I could do my usual bark at the world routine and then head for the couch.

"Dad" disturbed me this morning though. He likes to make breakfast some mornings. Well today he was cutting up something and boy did it smell good. I couldnt resist going out to the kitchen and putting on my charm to see if I could get some. He wouldnt even look at me! The nerve! I didnt give up until I could tell he was done with his cutting. To his credit when he packed his lunch he shared with me. YUM!!!

Now I am just waiting for the family to get home so I can see everyone. I get so excited until "Mom" finally sits down and talks with me. Then I feel so much better. Is that her I hear coming?

1 comment:

Precious Nushy said...

Love it! The doggie viewpoint is great. LOL (Laugh Out Loud) blogs are a great service to the stessed out.