Thursday, April 19, 2007

HIbernation


Can dogs hibernate? I think I should have this past week. More snow. How dreadful. Do they really think I should have to go out in that? I try not to but the people around here are pretty pushy. If I dont go out they pick me up and put me out. In my opinion that take a lot of NERVE!

I have added a photo of myself. I really hate to have my picture taken so my best photos are when I am asleep. But then that is my FAVORITE pastime so I guess that is appropriate!

"Mom" appears to be getting ready to go someplace again... (I hate when she leaves me alone) so I suppose that means I will be out the door again. Doesnt she know I will be just fine if she doesnt torture me like that? What is her problem? I know she loves me so I guess that makes all the other stuff worth it. :)

1 comment:

Michelle Forward, Library Manager said...

Being human, I want to hibernate with this snow too! You better talk to "Mom and Dad" about making you go outside, especially when it's cold!!!! :-)