Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hello Sunshine!!!

The last few days I have actually seen the sun! The grass is my yard is growing and I love to go out and lay on the grass in the sun. Its wonderful. It even makes my "mom" in a good mood. She got me dressed yesterday. She even put on my favorite shirt. Its says I'm Mommas Dog. I wanted to post a new picture of me in my shirt but "mom" was busy and didnt get time to take one.
Mom keeps going for walks outside and I want to go too! But she doesnt want to take me cause I get tired too easy and then she has to carry me. I dont see what the big deal is Im not that heavy! But she seems to get annoyed about it. If you really want to know the truth its not that I get that tired. I just dont like to be down there by all those feet! I feel much safer up in her arms.
You will never believe what "moms" kid did today. She was making be do stuff and feeding me dog food for a treat. Dog food, the same stuff I get in my dish. She thought it was great so I played along and did let on that I knew it was just my regular food. "Mom" seems to like the kids so I try to keep them happy. (sometimes)

2 comments:

Sara said...

We play the food is a treat game alot it's cheaper!

Oriskany Falls Library said...

Great blogging! It's nice to see someone who truly enjoys life (and naps)